Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Beatles Quiz #1
In honor of all the excitement surround the release of the Beatles Rock Band (as well as the remastered Cds in stereo and mono), I made a Beatles quiz for you.
1) Name the drummer who filled in for Ringo when he had tonsillitis on the 1964 tour?
2) Yoko has a daughter from her first marriage. What is her name? Hint: She says it in the beginning of "Happy Christmas (War Is Over)."
3) Name the "grandchildren on your knee" in the song "When I'm 64."
4) What are the only words in "Why Don't We Do It In the Road" besides Why don't we do it in the road?
5) Where and when did John and Paul meet?
6) From whom did John get the idea for the song "She Said She Said"? Hint: It was during an LSD trip, and this person kept saying "I know what it's like to be dead."
7) Who was the oldest Beatle?
8) What was the name of the mutual friend who introduced John and Paul?
9) In which airport did the Beatles land when they arrived for their historic first trip to America?
10) What five songs did the Beatles perform on their first appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show (Feb. 9, 1964)?