Followers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Story in The Ampersand vol. 4


My story "In the Basement" is included in the spanking new issue of The Ampersand. It's a short little short 2-page flash fiction, and I'm thrilled to be back in print! Seems like I've had a bit of a drought between publications; I guess you actually have to submit a story before it can be accepted (or rejected, for that matter). I've been a little lazy lately when it comes to submitting.

Anyhoo, The Ampersand is a 6"x9" perfect-bound anthology, chock full of fiction and poetry, 35 writers by my count. All for only $10! Which is a great deal in these isn't-the-recession-over-yet? times.

For more info on The Ampersand, or to find out why it's known as "The greatest literary project of all times" in certain circles, or just to order multiple copies for all your friends and enemies, go to Amazon, or visit their website.

1 comment:

SusanD said...

Congrats, Don!